Wednesday 21 August 2013

Who is Big Brother 2013

Bookies’ favorite Sam Evans Succeeded Big Brother 2013


SAM EVANS was last evening crowned Big Brother 2013 winner as the bookies’ favorite measured up to his expectations in the ballot


Welshman Sam, 23, pipped competing Dexter Koh to the title after seeing off the various other three finalists Jack & Joe Glenny, Gina Rio and Charlie Travers.


The 5 finalists made it through the thrills and spills of this years’ experience however nice-gyu Sam prevailed the victor on the last day of the nine week ordeal.


Successful Sam got the reward of â�¤ 100,000 and confessed beyond your home: “I cannot believe it, I can’t think it, I’m lost for words … I’m shaking.”.


“I’m going to offer 25 % to charity, I’m going to give 25 % to friends and family then keep 50 % for the future, to make it secure and make myself feel comfy,” he stated.


Sam admitted he was “tired” of competing Dexter to speaker Emma Willis.


“On the first night, he type of overlooked me, I tried my finest to obtain to know him.


“But he let me down a few times,” he said.


Sam admitted to liking housemate Gina on Sunday and cleared the issue up on tonight’s show: “I do have a genuine excellent connection with Gina.


“If I was to have a lady of my option I ‘d actually desire that connection and have really excellent conversation that simply streams.”.

Gina Rio, who completed third, confessed how the program had altered her from the “spoilt brat” she was labeled as when she entered the house.


She said: “I thought I ‘d keep to myself in the beginning.


“I then expanded to like the housemates and we began to work as a team.


“Individuals were stating ‘Wow you’ve really altered from the girl that entered those doors.’.


“I started to really observed it myself.”.


The twins and Charlie both spoke out against runner-up Dexter – recommending the contestant had “played a game” and not been “real”.



Who is Big Brother 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment